- New Jersey Moves to Remove State’s 280E Tax Codeby Aaron Biros on March 28, 2023 at 5:46 pm
While New Jersey’s legislators can’t change federal tax code, they are taking action to revise New Jersey’s tax code to level the playing field. Let’s hope the Governor signs into law the pending New Jersey legislation to decouple New Jersey’s tax law from Section 280E. The post New Jersey Moves to Remove State’s 280E Tax Code appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.
- Looking for Quality in Security: A Q&A with Superior Protectionby Aaron Biros on March 28, 2023 at 3:36 pm
We sat down with the folks from Superior Protection Professionals, a group of experts in the field of security personnel and staffing and regulations, to get their thoughts on New Jersey’s legalization and the need for heightened security in cannabis facilities. The post Looking for Quality in Security: A Q&A with Superior Protection appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.
- The Story of 5th House Farms: Economic Empowerment & Equity in Cannabisby Aaron Biros on March 22, 2023 at 4:38 pm
Coming from a single parent, low-income household, Carlondo Mitchell has built a multimillion-dollar cannabis business in Washington. His company has sold over one million vape carts and is a prominent brand in the state’s market. By influencing consumer behavior at the retail level with branding, they are trying to turn the concept of social equity on its head. The post The Story of 5th House Farms: Economic Empowerment & Equity in Cannabis appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.
- The Science of Cultivating Cannabis: Tips for a Thriving Grow Operationby Aaron Biros on March 21, 2023 at 4:16 pm
Maximizing yields and quality requires proper environmental management. By taking these steps, growers can help ensure the health and vitality of their plants, produce high-quality cannabis that consumers want and preserve their business’s bottom lines. The post The Science of Cultivating Cannabis: Tips for a Thriving Grow Operation appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.
- Audit Readiness for Plant Touching Businessesby Aaron Biros on March 17, 2023 at 3:02 pm
Being able to show an auditor items they may request but also having organized, easy to reference documentation that provides a detailed look at your accounting and reporting operations shows that you are serious about your business and you want to operate compliantly. The post Audit Readiness for Plant Touching Businesses appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.
Please follow and like us: